Re: Argh, Stray interrupts 2006

To: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Scott Ullrich <geekgod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 19:24:55 -0400

Gergo Szakal wrote:
FYI, the leader of m0n0wall, talking about the feature of his OS mentioned that DragonFlyBSD is not even taken into consideration by him to base his system on, 'cause it's 'desktop oriented.'

Actually that is partially untrue. Fred Wright said this...

Manuel still hasn't really weighed in on DragonFly from what I have gathered. And you can say that I somewhat pay close attention to m0n0wall due to starting the pfSense project ;) At any rate, this is now getting way off topic, sorry for the noise.

Scott