Re: user/group admin tools

From: "Liam J. Foy" <liamfoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:27:51 +0100

On 00:23, Tue 30 Aug 05, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
> Liam J. Foy wrote:
> >Comments/Productive criticism welcome, rants/flames, no =).
>
> show the diff so we can see what they are like :)
>
> cheers
>   simon

Instead of show the huge diff, why not just check:

http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?useradd++NetBSD-current

Also check userdel, usermod, groupadd and groupdel etc etc.
Remember they also contain two other options which I wrote for
NetBSD to temporary lock users and to force a new password to be
given at next login(usermod, useradd).

Cheers
--
		- Liam J. Foy