user/group admin tools

From: "Liam J. Foy" <liamfoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:12:20 +0100

I have ported user* and group* tools from NetBSD. In my personal
experience and opinion I find them MUCH easier to use when
administrating users. They also contain functions which we
currently would have to manually edit /etc/master.passwd for, such
as the ability to force users to change their password at next
login and to 'lock' accounts(these options have been added to NetBSD
already, but you'll have to check the CVS logs to see them). I have
ported the latest code.

What's the general opinion on this? Would you like them put into
DragonFly BSD?

Comments/Productive criticism welcome, rants/flames, no =).
--
		- Liam J. Foy
		liamfoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx