Re: BSD Installer Technology Preview (2005.0721) Available - please help test

From: Tomaž Borštnar <tomaz.borstnar@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:06:47 +0200

Chris Pressey wrote:
- Upgrading.  My rudimentary tests (upgrading recent DragonFly to
  even-more-recent DragonFly) indicate that it basically works.  But it
  would be very useful to find out whether upgrading from older
  DragonFly, or from FreeBSD 4.x, works just as well.

Finally! :) I often use upgrade feature to fix hosed installation and preserve settings.

Tomaž