Re: Task Analysis Survey Report from the BSD Certification Group

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:44:09 -0700

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

,,,The BSD Certification Group is comprised of educators,,,

Heh -- normally I don't criticize spelling and grammar (mine are far from perfect) but in the case of a press release I must make an exception:

That really should be: 'is composed of educators...etc' or the
alternative construction, 'comprises educators...etc'.

Minor nits aside -- thanks for supporting DragonflyBSD!  I'm
always happy to see your name in these mailing lists.