Re: Matt's Opinion

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:36:00 -0700

Matthew Dillon wrote:
...OpenBSD, NetBSD, and DragonFly certainly have strong leadership...

I've never been able to identify the lead developers behind NetBSD.

I admit, I've not spent much time trying but their website and mail
lists don't seem to emphasize the cult-of-the-personality very much.

Can anyone supply the short-list of NetBSD elders?