Re: Loader not found

From: Gary Allan <dragonfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:43:43 +0000

onflybsd.org>	<20050315220419.499a9fd6.cpressey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>	<4237d427$0$717$415eb37d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>	<20050315230556.7b84efae.cpressey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>	<4237e990$0$719$415eb37d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20050316122038.51f8e660.cpressey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <4238a4ce$0$717$415eb37d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

If you're trying to put BSD on a USB/Compact Flash card you should look
at the miniBSD scripts.

https://neon1.net/misc/minibsd.html
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2004/03/11/Big_Scary_Daemons.html
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/solid-state/ro-fs.html

The provided scripts should apply with little modification against
DragonFly. I've used the above scripts as a starting point to install
FreeBSD 4 (inc Perl 5.8, Apache and Exim) on a 64Mb compact flash card
mounted read-only. (~48Mb in use.)

Regards

Gary