Re: Loader not found

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:12:21 -0800 (PST)

:Hi,
:
:The dfly-2005.0131.iso dose not boot.
:I got the following error:
:Building the boot loader arguments
:Looking up /BOOT/LOADER... File not found
:
:I downloaded DF iso from the following website:
:http://www.bsdinstaller.org/iso-images/
:
:I know this iso has the bsd new installer integrated with, thats why I
:would like to try out.
:
:Is there any suggestion and comment for this?
:
:Thanks
:Sam

    There are still issues with the boot loader.  Sigh.  I haven't been
    able to figure out why some machines can't find /boot/loader.  It's got
    to be some sort of disk addressing issue but none of my boxes have this
    behavior so I can't track down exactly what or why.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>