Re: 10 Gig E

From: Boris Spirialitious <hardcodeharry@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:52:57 -0800 (PST)

So why coders not get their own list? You spend
2 days talking about stupid editor like college
boys. This "users" list, but you not let users
discuss anything. Users don't care about writing
editor. We care about how to use OS for our needs.

Don't write me offlist. I don't want to hear
bull from Hacker. I want to hear about real user
experiences. Maybe there are no users? Maybe I
start to understand.

thank you,

Boris