Re: Stabble Tag move

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:01:30 -0800 (PST)

:Is the stable tag to still be moved to head this weekend or did I miss
:read an earlier post this week from Matt?
:
:Bryan

    Yes, I do want to slip the stable tag.  I was just waiting on Jeff to
    fix the SACK issue but, actually, I guess I can slip it today and then
    slip it again for SACK.

    I'm doing a release build and loading it into my desktop to make sure
    there isn't something horribly wrong with then, then I'll slip the tag.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>