Re: Stabble Tag move

From: Jasse Jansson <jasse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:49:55 +0100

On Mar 13, 2005, at 8:01 PM, Matthew Dillon wrote:

:Is the stable tag to still be moved to head this weekend or did I miss :read an earlier post this week from Matt? : :Bryan

Yes, I do want to slip the stable tag. I was just waiting on Jeff to
fix the SACK issue but, actually, I guess I can slip it today and then
slip it again for SACK.

I'm doing a release build and loading it into my desktop to make sure
there isn't something horribly wrong with then, then I'll slip the tag.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

When you are at it, why don't you replace 'ed' to 'vi' in /bin ???
'ed' was useful for teletype terminals, 'vi' are more suitable for
modern hardware.

J^2