Re: DragonFly on Fire (Sun Fire v20z)

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:25:49 +0100

Tom Hummel wrote:
There are some unkown devices but the UP and SMP kernel boots without

vendor=0x1022 is that a PCnet32 AMD NIC? AFAIR those machines got 2 of them running at 10/100Mbit, but i'm not sure.

Yeah they got 2 management net ports and these are probably them.

I'd be interested what kind of SCSI Controller this baby has, and if there's a reliable BSD driver.

Sorry I can't provide more then the output in pciconfMin_lv.txt.

--
mph