Question about GDB under BSD

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:38:47 +0000

Sorry this isn't DFly specific, but some _other_ lists are considerably less
helpful.

I love stl::string(s).  They work very well for many application-level
projects.  But I hate how GDB steps into their code during  next
stepping.  Is there a way I can skip this inline code that is part of stl
strings?  Unfortunately, 'next' doesn't help, since much of the stl code is
'inline.'

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.