Nits about the slideshow

From: Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 04:26:07 +0000

I am very picky about grammar, but I think these few small changes would
make it even more polished, as good as it is.

Slide 2:

'Matt Dillon, who started'

Slide 4:

'Cutting edge MP support rather than an outdated SMP model'

Slide 5:

'filesystem' not capitalized.

'Ability to choose' rather than 'Be able to choose'
'multi-threaded' rather than 'multi thread'

Slide 7:

Title: 'Why not Softupdates and background fsck?' add question mark
'you have to fsck manually' -> 'manual user intervention required'

Slide 10:

Spell out KTR

Slide 11:

Two additional distributions available: GoBSD (community) and FireFly BSD
(commercial)

And that's it.  It's a very informative presentation.

BTW, what's a KTR?  ;-)

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.