Re: weird mouse (PS/2) output

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 11:54:47 -0800

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004, Liam J Foy wrote:

> It is exactly the same in console. This is a stable machine am trying
> to make it work on.

It has to be the protocol -- that's the typical behavior I see when I
have the wrong protocol configured.

The defaults in /etc/defaults/rc.conf work fine for me, the "auto"
in particular.  And for xorg.conf:
        Option      "Protocol" "auto"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"

Did you change settings in /etc/rc.conf?  Maybe you forgot the quote
marks on one of the moused settings?