Re: Getting tired of 5.3

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:02:11 +0100

On 14.12.2004, at 21:44, Weapon of Mass Deduction wrote:

I would advise you to wait until the 1.1-release.
Unless you're in a hurry, of course.

I really don't understand why you constantly advise to wait for some release that isn't yet planned at all. DragonFly has been very stable since the beginning, including HEAD. So if people want to use it, they should grab a recent ISO (stable or gcc2 HEAD) and be happy.

2¢, 2c

--
/"\
\ /