Re: cu coredumps

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:01:19 -0700 (PDT)

:I managed to update to HEAD a few hours before you announced slipping
:the Stable tag (I think). While I don't actually need to use cu on this
:machine, I did discover it seems to core dump...
:
:(root|beast)/home/mrboo# cu -l cuaa0
:zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped)  cu -l cuaa0
:(root|beast)/home/mrboo# cu -l cuaa1
:zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped)  cu -l cuaa1
:(root|beast)/home/mrboo#
:
:Already fixed or is this a new issue no one has noticed yet? Don't know
:if it's any help but..

    Interesting.  It happens to me too.

    cu -l /dev/cuaa0 works, however.

    In anycase, it's an easy fix.