Re: ASCII art boot menu is slow?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:20:51 -0700 (PDT)

:On the subject of booting, I don't suppose you know how to get rid of
:the bootloader type thing? When I boot up it has like
:
:F1  BSD
:
:I've found boot0cfg which seems as though it 'installs' that, but I
:can't see anything about actually removing it?
:--
:Internet Explorer? Try FireFox at http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

    That's from the primary boot sector.  You can't really get rid of that
    though it is possible to install someone else's.  But why would you want
    to?  Just wait a few seconds and it will timeout and automatically fall
    through to the selected item.  If the timeout is too long for you you
    can use boot0cfg to reduce it.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>