Re: firewalls

To: Jonathan Fosburgh <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mark Cullen <mark.cullen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:12:50 +0100

Jonathan Fosburgh wrote:
On Wednesday 20 October 2004 15:46, Mark Cullen wrote:

Alight. It just took me long enough to learn the basic ins and outs of
IPFW/2 and I have it set up and working nicely on FreeBSD that's all.
Just so long as it'll still be about for a good while, I likely won't
have the motivation to move to something new for quite a long time!

FWIW, I found the conversion from IPFW to PF to be quite easy.

Oh! I think it's installed as a port in FreeBSD isn't it? Will I have to install it as a port on DragonFly too? I couldn't find a pf man page so I assume so?

--
Internet Explorer? Try FireFox at http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
Outlook Express? Try ThunderBird at http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/