Re: Logitech USB Keyboard/Mouse problems and fix

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 14:23:58 -0700 (PDT)

:I completely forgot that there were two patches. I applied the second one,
:of course. Is there a chance that somone can figure out why the keyboard
:repeates characters sometimes? I would love to investigate but I fear I do
:not know enough to even start doing it myself.
:
:Thanks,
:Roland

    Roland, it might be worthwhile to try out a FreeBSD-5 or FreeBSD-6
    live filesystem CD... not install it (:-)), just boot it and see if the
    keyboard stuttering is still and issue.  It looks like there's a bunch
    of stuff synchronized from NetBSD which we haven't brought in yet, which
    FreeBSD has.  If the stuttering issue is fixed I'm sure that I or one of
    the other developers can take the time to compare codebases and bring in
    the latest work.  We will do that in anycase, just that if we know it
    fixes something we will do it sooner rather then later :-)

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>