Re: ACPI Fixes

To: Craig Dooley <craig@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:25:02 +0000

Craig Dooley wrote:
Heres a couple small fixes.  A couple defines moved to the tops of files,
CPU throttling works now, and move ACPI out from splhigh and under it's
own token.  This also appears to fix hangs on my laptop when booting and
probing ec0.

Hmm, which makes me wonder. How can lwkt_{get|rel}token() accept an uninitialised token? As far as I can tell, every LWKT token needs to be initialised with lwkt_inittoken().

	I tried grep'ing for lwkt_inittoken() in your patch, but I
	did not get any results.

		-Hiten
		Hiten Pandya (hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)