Re: DragonFly 3.4 release planning

From: Justin Sherrill <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 20:39:20 -0400

Here's a status report on the 3.4 release:

* We have the ability to use pkgsrc or dports (building from source in
either case) now
* Remaining commits for the release - several people have committed
last-minute fixes
* I'm not going to have pkgsrc binaries built for the release.
* dports binaries - John Marino and Francois Tigeot are uploading now.

I'd like to have the release available with binary packages for dports
immediately, because I anticipate a number of people wanting to try it
out.  So, the release will be delayed a few days while the packages
upload.