Re: Bug in thread local storage ?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:32:10 -0800 (PST)

:Hi all,
:
:I've recently upgraded some mail servers to DragonFly-2.8 (from 2.6).
:Since the upgrade, mail/milter-greylist has begun crashing.
:
:I have been slowly pinpointing the root cause of the crashes with the
:author of milter-greylist; they are caused by a Thread Local Storage
:behavior specific to DragonFly 2.8+
:
:The attached program has been written by Emmanuel Dreyfus, the author of
:milter-greylist.

    Definite bug.  I'm tracking it down now and will fix it.