Re: Kernel Dump when accessing second drive

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 03:56:25 +0000

Dylan Reinhold wrote:

Any ideas, or time to give up.

I don't have the knowledge of the locking system enough to track this one down, but based on the stack trace it didn't really look like an fs-specific bug (probably in the kernel itself) -

I imagine someone will get back to you soon - I'd probably
see what is said then, rather than trying more tests..

However,

if it is that reproducable you might want to go
ahead and setup verbose booting and a kernel dump device
in case whomever might need such artifacts..

cheers