DCBSDCon booth or handouts?

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:57:16 -0500 (EST)

Is anyone willing to man a DragonFly booth at DCBSDCon?  Barring that, a
pamphlet or CD for the giveaway bags?.

Can someone provide a pamphlet or burn some CDs or DVDs?  The LiveDVD
would be perfect, but I don't know if it's ready/affordable.  Jason Dixon
said he's be happy to stuff whatever we provide him into bags for the
conference, but we need to actually get it to him.