Re: DCBSDCon booth or handouts?

From: Robert Luciani <rluciani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:18:58 +0100

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> Is anyone willing to man a DragonFly booth at DCBSDCon?  Barring that, a
> pamphlet or CD for the giveaway bags?.
>
> Can someone provide a pamphlet or burn some CDs or DVDs?  The LiveDVD
> would be perfect, but I don't know if it's ready/affordable.  Jason Dixon
> said he's be happy to stuff whatever we provide him into bags for the
> conference, but we need to actually get it to him.

I'm going to be at DCBSDCon, is any one else going?

Will there be booths? I thought perhaps since it's a one-speaker track
it would be too small for that sort of thing, but I'll gladly hand out
flyers DVD's or anything else!

I'm hopefully going to get a Lenovo U10 netbook pretty soon. I'll make
sure to use it for "live" demonstrations. ;)

--
Robert Luciani
Chalmers University of Technology, SWE