Re: Vote for your source control system! Oct 22-26

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:34:30 -0700 (PDT)

:I have a practical question. For initial pulls and tree updates which
:one has a better performance? I think that one should be preferred,
:lemme explain.
:The VCS of DF (whatever it is/will be) will also serve the purpose of
:providing updates to the OS. I wanted to vote for monotone but it is
:really slow when it comes to initial pulling and that's crucial for a
:project providing source-only updates (so I decided not to vote at all).
:
:--
:Gergo Szakal MD <bastyaelvtars@gmail.com>

    George, please post this in the other thread.  I am closing this
    thread.

					<dillon@backplane.com>