SoC Project Proposal- Anticipatory Disk I/O scheduler

From: "Nirmal Thacker" <thacker.nirmal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 01:54:41 -0400

Hello,

I had submitted a proposal for the Google SoC last week on the
DragonFlyBSD Anticipatory Disk I/O scheduler. Since the deadline has
been extended I could do with some improvements, if it requires any.
If some of you could review the proposal and let me know if it falls
short or is fine it'd be great.

Since I was running out of time I could not give a lot of design
issues from the actual code structure. If this is required could you
point me to a segment code tree where I must do further research.

The proposal is here: www.cc.gatech.edu/~thacker/DFlyBSD_proposal_thacker.pdf

Thanks!

Nirmal Thacker