Re: RELEASE SCHEDULE FOR 1.12

From: Victor Balada Diaz <victor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:54:15 +0100

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 12:58:23PM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     Currently my plan is to release 1.12 on Monday (25 Feb 2008).  If
>     there's too much to test for a monday release we will release
>     Wednesday.
>
>     Please post show-stoppers to this thread!
>
> 					-Matt

Hello Matt,

I see a weird issue with snd_hda. It doesn't work on SMP with interrupts.
It does work on a UP kernel in the same box, also works on SMP if i
enable hw.snd.pcm0.polling. In the output of vmstat -i i don't see any
interrupt being generated. Also when i try to play something in SMP
mode without polling i get this error on dmesg:

pcm0:virtual:0:dsp0.2: play interrupt timeout, channel dead

Any idea on what could be wrong and how can i fix it?

Thanks.
Regards.

--
La prueba más fehaciente de que existe vida inteligente en otros
planetas, es que no han intentado contactar con nosotros.