leaf applications

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 00:29:21 -0400 (EDT)

While I was working on the wiki setup, which is running on leaf, I looked
at some of the other packages installed.  There's:

- apache, for obvious reasons
- mhonarc and procmail for the web archive of the mailing lists
- jade, libxslt, etc. for translating docbook/SGML to other formats

There's some other stuff - Java JDK, Linux emulation, etc., that are all
old FreeBSD packages, and I want to remove whatever is apparently unused.
If you are using other (from ports/pkgsrc) applications on leaf, please
tell me.  I don't want to clean up so well it stops others from working.