Re: leaf applications

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 21:34:34 -0700 (PDT)

:While I was working on the wiki setup, which is running on leaf, I looked
:at some of the other packages installed.  There's:
:
:- apache, for obvious reasons
:- mhonarc and procmail for the web archive of the mailing lists
:- jade, libxslt, etc. for translating docbook/SGML to other formats
:
:There's some other stuff - Java JDK, Linux emulation, etc., that are all
:old FreeBSD packages, and I want to remove whatever is apparently unused.
:If you are using other (from ports/pkgsrc) applications on leaf, please
:tell me.  I don't want to clean up so well it stops others from working.

    The only one I'm really concerned about is mhonarc.  Make sure the
    archive isn't lost and try to avoid losing any articles from the
    mail feed.

					<dillon@backplane.com>