Re: ipfw deprecation

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:08:13 +0200

On 29.06.2006, at 16:57, Scott Ullrich wrote:
Guys, has everyone failed to see that someone has already submitted a PFIL-ized IPFW2? I don't see why everyone is making such a huge fuss over this when someone is already taking the time to do the work.

We're just stating our basic view on it. Besides, the submission doesn't pfil-ize it, it just removes ipfw in favour of ipfw2.

cheers
  simon