Re: ipfw deprecation

To: joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Scott Ullrich <geekgod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:38:15 -0400

joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 10:57:04AM -0400, Scott Ullrich wrote:

Guys, has everyone failed to see that someone has already submitted a PFIL-ized IPFW2? I don't see why everyone is making such a huge fuss over this when someone is already taking the time to do the work.

No one did that. Just to remove IPFW1 so far.

Joerg

Woops, my fault. I thought that was adding PFIL since corecode already submitted a patch for ipfw removal. Thats what I get for speaking without reading the patch!

Just ignore me :)