Re: network01.patch - MPSAFE network interrupt

From: Tomaž Borštnar <tomaz.borstnar@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 00:24:24 +0100

Matthew Dillon pravi:
    Are you having the same problem DR is having with the dual BGE
    interface?

not yet. But I can help simulate it if you provide me more info.

 bge0 stopped working for DR (that is the interrupt stopped
    operating), due to something I committed in the last month.  I haven't
    been able to track down the cause.

Right now I am simulating around 1500 web requests per second to latest -devel with network01 patch. Is test like this useful enough for testing? I will increase the load, of course. This is just with 2 machines - client is UP DFly 1.2.6 and server is latest -devel SMP with network01 patch and lighttpd.

Tomaž