Re: network01.patch - MPSAFE network interrupt

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:58:57 -0800 (PST)

:
:Matthew Dillon pravi:
:> 	(3) ON SMP systems Make sure there are no other drivers sharing
:> 	    the network interrupt.  vmstat -i will tell you.  For testing
:> 	    purposes, remove any other non-network drivers that share the
:> 	    interrupt.
: > vmstat -i
:interrupt                   total       rate
:clk                        100608        280
:ohci0/ohci1                     1          0
:sio0                          127          0
:irq7                            1          0
:acpi0                           0          0
:ata0                            0          0
:ata1                           86          0
:bge0                            0          0
:bge1                         2627          7
:ips0                         1870          5
:irq20                          45          0
:irq23                          53          0
:swi_siopoll                     0          0
:swi_crypto/swi_camnet           0          0
:swi_cambio                      0          0
:swi_vm                          0          0
:swi_taskq                       0          0
:Total                      105418        293
:
:How do I get interrupt number from this ouput?
:
:Toma¾

    You are ok, bge0 and bge1 aren't shared with any other driver.  You
    can get the irq's from the dmesg output.

    Are you having the same problem DR is having with the dual BGE
    interface?  bge0 stopped working for DR (that is the interrupt stopped
    operating), due to something I committed in the last month.  I haven't
    been able to track down the cause.