Re: Bug Tracking System [Was: Re: final thoughts - bug tracking system]

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

    I'll have the web interface basically finished by wednesday, after
    which I'll put it up and people can start playing around with
    it and giving me feedback while I start working on the email interface.

    So far things are going smoothly.  I'm about half way done.  Nothing
    is particularly difficult, not even supporting attachments.  Most of the
    work, in fact, is putting together the HTML templates for the various
    screens and matching them up with the database schema.  It looks like
    I will be able to GPL the backplane database so that is what I am using
    for backend data storage (I can code to it much faster then I can code
    to any other DB backend).

    I'll throw everything else into a new directory in the DragonFly CVS
    repository on wednesday.