Re: bug tracking system

To: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Scott Ullrich <geekgod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 12:55:31 -0400
Cc: Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hiten Pandya wrote:
The plan is that I am going to set up Bugzilla in the next two weeks on LEAF. Simon, it is your sole duty to knock me in the head by start of next week if I don't send you a status update. :-)

I've been using CVSTRAC for about 9 months now on pfSense and its *WONDERFUL*. The fact that the tickets can be tied into the cvs commit database is a very handy feature.

Give ours a whirl which has a lot of data at http://cvstrac.pfsense.com/timeline

Scott