Re: clone(Matt)

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:12:19 +0800

Ed wrote:

   If there were more of me...  maybe I'll play with it some weekend to
see how feasible it is.

Matt, do you like milk ?

Maybe we could...

http://www.wired.com/news/medtech/0,1286,67175,00.html

Bzzzzt! It take 20 to 40 years to *educate* the clone.... and that far in advance, 'mirror Matt' could be forgiven for deciding to take up a career as a gigolo instead of a coder!

'Los que se llamen "computadores" se trabajen con putas'.

Bill