Re: Leaving the project

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:01:14 -0700 (PDT)

    Hmm.  Do I have to start policing IRC?  (That's an oxymoron, by the
    way, IRC is only one notch higher then the USENET in my "100 best ways
    to burn time while at work" list).  Should I start making faces at Jeff ?

    In anycase, there are other things going on here unrelated to the
    Project and I respect Devon putting his foot down and doing what he
    thinks is best for him.

    Devon, I wish you luck in all you endevours and you will always be
    welcome on our groups!