Re: Leaving the project

From: Miguel Mendez <flynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:15:05 +0200

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:01:14 -0700 (PDT)
Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     Hmm.  Do I have to start policing IRC?  (That's an oxymoron, by the
>     way, IRC is only one notch higher then the USENET in my "100 best ways
>     to burn time while at work" list).  Should I start making faces at Jeff ?

I've just screen -r'd my irc session and hope stuff like this doesn't
happen again, or is tolerated. I know irc is hardly an official
channel, but all this "condescending asshole" behaviour gets is
people stepping back and a loss of potential contributions. It has
already happened to FreeBSD because of certain individuals that shall
remain unnamed, don't let it happen on DragonFly.

Cheers,
--
Miguel Mendez <flynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.energyhq.es.eu.org