Re: cvs commit: CVSROOT

To: YONETANI Tomokazu <y0netan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Erik P. Skaalerud" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 23:18:26 +0100

YONETANI Tomokazu wrote:
y0netan1 2004/11/01 19:07:03 PST

DragonFly src repository

Modified files:
. options Log:
Fix tag expansion of cvsup in checkout mode. Cvsup has hard-coded
knowledge of FreeBSD-hacked version of CVSROOT/options and it doesn't
look at our CVSROOT/config, so we need the same options in CVSROOT/options.
It's possible to teach cvsup CVSROOT/config options, but we can't replace
cvsup on *every* mirrors, so this is a reasonable compromise.
Revision Changes Path
1.2 +1 -1 CVSROOT/options

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/cvsweb/CVSROOT/options.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2&f=u

Wee! You just made one cvsupd mirror admin happy :-)

- Erik