Re: Technical paper for the VM subsystem in DragonflyBSD

From: Timour Ezeev <timour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:54:01 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Thanks for the answer. The paper on the FBSD VM rewrite was very informative and explained a complex issue of VM design clearly and coherently. It was enjoyable to read and I'll certainly be waiting for your future papers on Dragonfly.

BTW, I apologize for misspelling your name. Hope you're not holding this against me :)

- Timour

--
Timour Ezeev
Pivotal Dynamics