make quickkernel as stated in /usr/src/UPDATING not availible

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:08:45 +0200

While reading the UPDATING notes I saw that when you update DF from an already excisting source/build you can use quickworld (wich works) and quickkernel what ends in a make message "make: don't know how to make quickkernel. Stop".
I used plain old buildkernel, but should quickkernel work or will it be fased out?
Further more I was used to do "mergemaster -p" and mergemaster, is this step replaced by make upgrade ?
If these question are already answered please point me to the right direction.

Thanks for reading.

--
mph

$ /usr/local/etc/rc.d/bikeshed.sh
$ Usage, mix UNIX with: {politics|religion|both(=GNU/Linux)}