Re: make quickkernel as stated in /usr/src/UPDATING not availible

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:54:56 -0700 (PDT)

:While reading the UPDATING notes I saw that when you update DF from an
:already excisting source/build you can use quickworld (wich works) and
:quickkernel what ends in a make message "make: don't know how to make
:quickkernel. Stop".
:I used plain old buildkernel, but should quickkernel work or will it be
:fased out?
:Further more I was used to do "mergemaster -p" and mergemaster, is this
:step replaced by make upgrade ?
:If these question are already answered please point me to the right
:direction.
:
:Thanks for reading.
:
:--
:mph

    Yah, make upgrade (after doing an installworld) should do the job.

    quickkernel doesn't exist, the documentation got a little ahead of
    itself.   Just use make buildkernel or make -DNOCLEAN buildkernel.