HEADS UP! Degraded download performance for ~1 week while T1 is reprovisioned

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:28:06 -0700 (PDT)

    Hey everyone.  I'm getting my T1 reprovisioned.  My network block is
    going to be routed over a DSL line temporarily while the T1 is being
    worked on, probably for ~1 week.

    The DSL line only has a 35KB/s uplink (verses the 160KB/sec that the T1
    had), so performance is going to be seriously degraded for a while.
    Fortunately it looks like the release bulge has finally tapered off, so
    I am hopeful that the site will remain responsive during the transition.