1.0 Release ISO download and announcement timing for Sunday/Monday

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:37:49 -0700 (PDT)

    I intend to put the release up on the FTP site Sunday afternoon around
    2:00 p.m. PDT.  I am not going to announce when its up (other then what
    I'm saying now).  It will be placed in the
    ftp://www.dragonflybsd.org/iso-images/ directory.

    The release will be officially announced Monday morning.

    The main site will not be modified to point to the release until
    Monday morning, giving people on this list and our mirror sites a
    chance to download before the rush.

    I will check the mirrors monday morning to build the mirror list,
    if you are running a mirror you can email me when you have the copy
    and I'll add you to the list.