Re: 1.0 Release ISO download and announcement timing for Sunday/Monday

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Erik P. Skaalerud" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:53:08 +0200

    I will check the mirrors monday morning to build the mirror list,
    if you are running a mirror you can email me when you have the copy
    and I'll add you to the list.

Justin have been doing some work with the download page, not sure what he have commited yet.

http://home.shiningsilence.com:81/main/download.cgi

Maybe you should talk to him.

- Erik