Re: Bugzilla before release?

From: Michel Talon <talon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:04:34 +0200

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

I'd sure appreciate some sort of tracking system; docs are starting to get
complex, and it would make it easier for others to file changes/find
changes to make.

May i repeat, i have found killer problems on my thinkpad T40 with the RC1 ISO. Have you seen the message [FIXED] ATAPI CD boot problems by B. Feldman in FreeBSD-current? I've found and fixed several problems in ata/acd/atapicam locally, but I've identified several more. Of note, here are the simple ones. The first one is the most important! ....