Bugzilla before release?

From: David Cuthbert <dacut@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:50:18 -0400

I'm pretty sure that someone (asmodai?) was working on this.

Anyway, whether or not the existing PRs are transformed into Bugzilla bugs, I think it might be a good idea to get the formal bug system into place a day or two before the actual release happens. Otherwise, we'll be deluged on bugs@ (and kernel@, submit@, commits@, test@,...) with multiple duplicate nits here and there once this thing gets slashdotted.

Apologies that I haven't banged on DF more in the last couple of months. Acquitisions never go well, it seems, and ours is no exception -- a good day at work has devolved into being able to log in. But if I can lend a hand in this area, please let me know.

I'll also take a look at some documentation... probably in the form of draft how-to scripts.