Re: plushy fred

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:37:42 -0800 (PST)

:>     a donation mechanism, and the other is a buyer/seller mechanism.  I
:>     haven't tried to use them so I don't know how easy it is to setup, but
:>     it is worth investigating I think.
:
:will look into this, if people are afraid of paypal, simply write, there are
:other ways to get me paid (new graphics card, whatever :)
:
:~ibotty

    I think the post office here in the U.S. still does cashier's checks.
    That makes it fairly painless though it still involves the physical
    exertion of getting up our of your chair and driving or walking to a
    post office :-)